Market Report at $1000, First Time Customers Offer, Get 25% off, Get Market Report at $750
- Key objectives of the report / questions answered by this report
- Executive summary
- Methodology / formulae / definitions
- Recent year total sales by state
- Category penetration by state
- Typical customer profile
- Typical customer geographical representation
- Given company penetration by state in comparison to total sales
- Market intensity by state
- Brand intensity by state (optional: as dependent on client data)
- Market intensity vs brand intensity by state (optional: as dependent on client data)
- Market intensity vs brand intensity by county (optional: as dependent on client data)
- Top 25 counties by market intensity
- Sales growth from previous year to present year in comparison to same level of companies
- Google trend comparison
- by year for given company
- by year for category
- within same level of companies
Reports available for:
- Long term care insurance
- P & C insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
represent the percentage of an industry or market’s total sales that is earned by a particular company over a specified time period. Market share is calculated by taking the company’s sales over the period and dividing it by the total of the industry over the same period.
is the rate of successful selling of a product or service in a specific market, it is measured by the amount of sales volume of an existing product or service compared to the total target market for that product or service. This is a key performance metric for a business growth strategy.
is the estimated maximum total sales revenue of all suppliers of products or services in a market during a certain period. It tells the economic opportunity available in any geographic market.
Category Development Index (market intensity)
is a metric that can be used to measure your performance in a category. Market intensity measures sales performance in a category of products or services for a specific group, compared with the average performance among all customers.
*marked fields are mandatory.